I am 24 and was diagnosed with multiple ovarian cysts on both ovaries yesterday. I can live with the pain i'm concerned about fertility. Has anyone had these and been pregnant? Had problems when trying to conceive ?

Really anxious.

Ovarian cysts are very common. About 10 years ago I had 2 separate surgies to remove 2 very large cysts (grapefruit size), and I am a happy mother of 2 beautiful children. It did take us about a year and a half to concieve, but I also have endometriosis which could have also played a factor in that as well.

Good luck to you!

I have had three ovarian cysts, and I still conceived the first month we tried. Actually, I just had an ultrasound today and they found both the baby and another cyst! The cysts mean you're ovulating, which is good. The best thing to do (and cheapest) is to take your BBT and check your cervical fluid each day. If your BBT goes up, then you're ovulating. And the days you have egg white stretchy cervical fluid are your most fertile days. If you find that you don't have fertile cervical fluid, then see the dr. Hope this helps though...I know the cysts hurt, but usually they don't interfere with getting pregnant:)

I found out I had an ovarian cyst on my 9wks pregnant scan the cyst measure 164x83x78mm on my right ovary...I was going to go for surgery in few weeks time and now they say its dangerous for the feotus as I might have premature labour...I need advice if I am safe with the cyst and continue without surgery.Thanks

I was 17 weeks pregnant and I went for my ultrasound where the sonographer detected an ovarian cyst and cyst in my womb. They also told me that I had sadly lost my baby.
If you have concerns about becoming pregnant while having a cyst then get it removed before trying again.
I wouldn`t want anyone going through what me and my partner went through.
I am having the operation next month and the gynae said there will be a better chance of conception.
Good luck x

I had 2 ovarian cysts when I was 26. I was diagnosed with endometriosis and I had the cytsts removed later on that year. My doctor told me I had to be on birth control for I think 9 months? (I can't remember now), but then she said that my husband and I should think about having children once the healing period is over. My husband and I weren't ready for children at the time, so we waited a few years.

Now I am 29 and happily pregnant. It took almost NO TIME at all to conceive and, like you, I was worried that I would have a difficult time conceiving. Yes, having this condition may increase the change of infertility, but if you think about it , there are so many healthy women out there who don't have any ovarian problems, yet it is still difficult for them to conceive. The way I thought about it was, you never know if you'll be able to conceive until you start to try. I wasn't ready at the time to be a mother and I didn't think it was fair to me or baby-to-be to start a family when we weren't ready.

I am currently 18 years old and my Fiance & I have been trying to conceive. I know to some I may be a little young, but even since I was forced into an abortion @ 16, I always wanted another chance @ children. Now I'm older & more responsible, I think I'm ready. But, I have an ulcer, Gastritus, a bladder infection, and an ovarian cyst. I dnt kno if its just my luck or anything, but I'm afraid that I wont b able to conceive. We've been trying almost 6 months now with no luck... Can anyone help me. Is there any other method of shrinking cysts without having them surgically removed...?

Sincerely,
Blu3Diamond

hey, im not sure if you have received any responses to this or not but there really isnt any way to maek cysts go away without surgery (which isnt always necessary) dont worry about your age girl because like you, i have worried about having the chance to get prego as i had to have 1 of my ovaries removed three years ago (@19) so i only have one left. anyways, to answer your question, since you are trying to conceive, there really isnt anyway to maek the ovary go away without surgery or taking birth control so just keep on trying!

I am 24 and is diagnose with multiple ovarian cysts on both ovaries today. and iam going to go for a surgery in a month and now they says they r not sure i get conception. I dont have any baby yet please tell me is it possible to get pregnant or not ?

THANKS........ :-( :-(

well... There's always still chance when you still have at least an ovary left... i had a ovarian cyst at the age of @14(Pass down by my mum) and on the day when i had a date with my pals, it hurts so much that i lay on the sofa motionless having cold sweats..
i chng doctor once cause they are slow, and the new doctor arrange the operation the day after tommorow imediately in the morning.
--
i Op for the another choice instead of the 'key-hole' OP cuz my cyst was 10cm big.
Doctor only remove my cyst and told me that he didn't remove the right side ovary cause iam still young and there'll be higher chance of getting pregnant when i grow up...
-
If ur're having problems getting pregnant, look for a doctor (: Technologies are high now

I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and was able to get pregnant. It took several years but it is possible. Now that I have a two year old, they had to remove one ovary because the cysts started taking on "cancer-like" tendencies... Bottom-line: Take care of yourself. Know your body. Have the cysts removed if they get "ugly" and yes, it is possible to get pregnant. It happens all the time with PCOS patients. There are great Ovarian Cyst websites and support groups out there. Google and you will find them. Good Luck!

I'm 20 and when i was 18 and the half i was told by my doctor that i have and cysts on my left ovary i don't think i have any on the right but he and my boyfriend have been trying for some like 6 months now and I've been having trouble conceiving i mean i feel pain and my cycle has changed up on me like crazy but i really wanna know like can i get pregnant i love kids so much and the things that I'm going threw I'm going to school for but we haven't gotten that far yet like i wanna know is it me or him. :-(

I was having bad pain in my lower abdomen area and stomach and me and my husband didnt know what was going on. Went to the hospital I got a ct and they told me I have multiple overian cysts on my left ovary.I havnt gone in yet to see exactly how bad they are but I am going to make an appointment tomorrow. But now I fell throbbing in my right side.
We have 1 baby. after him I was on birth control. Mirena. We took it out 3 months ago to try for baby #2 I hope this wont affect my chances of having baby #2 :-(

I have a a cyst on my left ovary. I already have one daughter form a previous relationship. I had the cyst before i ever got prenant with her. MY husband now had leukemia five years ago and had to go through full body radiation. I am worried this may prevent us from being able to conceive? We have been trying for ten months now and no luck. Any advice?

I also had ovarian cycts, at age 19 go through the sergery.After that I couldn't to conseive for 2.5 years. Sex was painful and no desire for that. Doctor put me on birth controll pills.After that I got pregnant.