I'm 22 years old and all my life i have had problems with cysts. When i was 16 i had laparoscopic surgery to remove one from my right fallopian tube. I got married in April and this past July i had to have an emergency surgery to remove a hemorrhagic cyst from my right ovary. One month later i had to go in once again for emergency surgery to remove another large hemorrhagic cyst from my right ovary but this time they had to take out my right ovary and fallopian tube because it had abcessed. After the last surgery my doctor put me on birth control to stop me from ovulating because he said that is what was causing the cysts. He put me on the pill for 3 months then to stop taking them and try for a baby. I am on my last week of my last pack... so my question is...How safe is it for me to try to have a baby this soon after surgery, is it safe for me to even ovulate, and if i should get pregnant is there anything i can do to heighten my chances???i am really worried and don't really trust my doctor anymore ( I'm currently looking for a new doctor) Please Please help me.. what should i do?! i feel so lost! Thanks....

I agree that you should either change Doctors,or get a second opinion. In fact, it's your health always get a section opinion. but I strongly request that you and your husband join together as one and pray whole heartly to the Lord, and seek Him for guidance. allow Him to order your steps and protect you through this phase of your life. for He knows better than any Doctor.. looking forward to reading that prayer changed things in your life, because , if you trust Him without douting and without fear, He will work this out for you guys. much love, in Christ Jesus. bye now.