So I am 13 and been masterbate ing for 2 years I am getting bored with what I do I just rub myself any tips ?????? Sincerely, Bored

I was like that when I started recently, if you can orgasm after you just rub the clit and around the outside then the next thing is to do what I did and start to go inside with your fingers.  We cant get sex toys because of our age so we will have to wait for a vibrator or dildo. :(  Markers and hair brush handles can work but I would wait, I use lube and condoms sometimes with them.

When it gets boring for me I start to use my mind and fantasize, or then Iread a sexy story or look at things online.  I have this routine and I orgasm every time.

hey girls why u all r so serious abt masterbation, i'm 14+ age. with my 7 inch long instrument , which just wana giv u the feeling of sex. lets make some real love girls. cmom...

Mmmmm!! Wish I could...

ooh sounds nice!

Mm I could pleasure you too. ;)

Any time any though I dought it is 7 inches