How can I prevent my nose from turning red when I cry? I can cry very easily and the red nose lasts hours! I have my son's wedding coming up and he's worried he will only get pictures of me with a red nose!!! I know I will cry from start to finish!!! LOL

Hi hon: It is very rare that anyone that does cry doesn't get a red nose!!! When you are in a full break down, all the pressure goes to your head and face, thus how we DO NOT look attractive while in a full melt down :$ ;-) Everything is leaking, your eyes, your nose and sometimes your mouth - :O So the only thing I could suggest so ALL the wedding photos don't focus on your red nose is - DONT GO!!!!! XD - Is to have a little ice pack inside one of the hot/cold pacs - people use for lunch, you could keep it in your purse. And wrap a napking around it and just place it on your nose before the pictures etc. Visine is always a good thing - the unfortunate thing with it is that if you have your makeup done it will undo it. The ice pack - just a small one, I think would be the best idea. Good luck! And try to force your eyes up 8-| so that it tenses the tear duct.

You really can't stop a red nose. When i cry i look like rudolph. But that's just the way it is. I find that if i bite my lower lip, the tears stay back a bit better.
I think an ice pack would probably make your nose brighter. Just suck it up mom, your son's getting married and your supposed to cry. Get him to snap some pics of you at your best during the wedding.
Be carful not to tip to many at the reception, now you'll be a snockered crier with a red nose. Alcohol makes the sadest things that much sader, so try not to over indulge.