painful pimple under thesurface of my nose

I have a *~BIG~* red (rudolph red) pimple on the part of my nose that separates the two canals. Its size is half of my left canal. OWWW! :( OW!

i feel u bro i juss got 1 2day.. how long does it take these mofo's to disapear? its giving me a f-------n migrane

what the heck is that? ....it is back again for me and painful as
HE33

IT could just be a regular pimple. The space between your nose is not that tough, it may hurt the nerves...

Does it hurt on its own or jsut when you touch it?

i often get pimples under my nose yes they hurt but are easy to get rid of :
1. i was my face with acne wash [anything with 2% sacilyic acid]
2.Lemon juice to dab around infected area
3. ice to hold on the pimple for 10-20 minutes
4.noxema cream wash
5.repeat #1 again before going to bed
the pimple should be less painful and MUCH smaller

ive got same problem and `IM 11 LOL THIS IS NOT FUN ITS HUGE N HURTS BAD

i am 11 2 i got 1 2day it kills

Same. I am 14. I found it on Monday(it is now Thursday) Trying to rid of it I found its oil filled. Mine is on the bottom of my left nostril, in the inner corner. And after I squeezed it today (I know gross) it helped with size getting most oil out.. Be careful if you decide to pop it because if you use your nails it could scar, however I had not had that problem. The best you can do is wash your face and apply a "step3" acne clarifying solution. Benzoyl Proxicide 3% and up will help the most.

Omg yessss I'm a girl just got one yesterday actually in same spot under nose and in less than 24 hours...its as sore and swollen almost to where my pimple could compete in size with my nose! It hurts soooo bad! I find getting pimples right under the bridge of ur nose Is the most painful of them all

Just cover it in *white* toothpaste overnight. That will help it come to a head so you can po it

For me it's just when i touch it

Try putting baby powder on it over night to dry it out