Im a girl and my nose is bright red most of the time, and no other bit of my face, its worst when the wheather is hot or cold, but most of the time its because of nothing. I cant remember when it started to go red to be honest andI dont have any alergies and my skin is abit dry, but i think thats just because im a teenager. Its really embarrasing and im kinda worried,
Please help ! x

I think that you are the first person who has the same problem like I do. Situation is even getting worst during the winter time! I look like an alcoholic and since you are a girl I can’t even imagine how it is to you. Except one thing, you can apply some make up to hide it.

Anyway I know what is causing this. We have very dry, sensitive and thin skin and we suffer from condition named rhinophyma. Our nose has chronically inflamed skin and my dermatologist said to me that the reason of this is unknown.

Of course there is some kind of laser treatment but it is too expensive for my budget so for now I am sticking to creams. I must change them every few months because skin adjusts to it very quickly so I am sometimes consider to do the treatment. When you have chance talk to your dermatologist and try to find best solution ant till then use advantage of a makeup.

Sharing information about nose conditions and other conditions can be useful for other persons having the same problems. iValueHealth NET has one of the largest online database featuring 30+ medicine fields, 600+ symptoms, 1100+ diseases and 3500+ medications. It is a unique initiative where all the actors from the healthcare ecosystem are brought together in one place and can contribute together to increase health awareness.

You have Acne Rosacea, which isn't actually acne but a genetic skin condition that causes your skin to flush easily.

You have to be very careful with your skin NOW because it will get worse later in life if you don't.

1) Don't use acne creams
2) Don't drink caffeine
3) Avoid dairy products
4) Don't drink soda (high fructose corn syrup)
5) Wash with a gentle vegetable based soap or soapless cleanser with lukewarm water only
6) Moisturize and protect with SPF sun lotion

It may spread to your forehead or cheeks, and if it gets out of control can go to your eyes, causing a gritty feeling in the eyes. The nose can also swell, called Rhinophyma

Basically I have the same thing and I'm a kid younger than a teen I also have little hair on top of my nose and i hate it I think you should put cream on it and don't rub it too much I done that.

IM 47 and mine just started about a year ago.. I have to put powder on it after my foundation and concealer