Hi, folks. I have a severe problem with eye infections. They seem to repeat from time to time. I really don’t know what to do. My friend recommends me to try Visine. I haven’t tried this before, so I wonder if it can help me with my eye infections. I would appreciate if someone knew to answer me.

Hello, there. As far as I know, Visine contains vasoconstrictor. It constricts blood vessels in the eyes. In that way, the eyes stop being red. However, Visine does not contain antibiotic, so it cannot cure the infection. Visine can also show some adverse side effects. That is why I recommend you to be cautious. It would be better to consult an ophthalmologist first. I hope everything will be all right. Good luck!

Hi there,
How long have you been having a problem with eye infection? Can you describe your condition more precisely maybe? As much as I know Visine is used to treat irritation, redness, burning in the eyes. It is also used for dry eyes that can be caused by the wind, sun and other similar problems. I am not sure will this be very helpful with the eye infection. The eye drops can only caused the infection if they get contemned by other substances. You should try to find another cure for your eye infection or it would be good to call your doctor and see what can be done. I hope this helped you a bit.

All the best,
Danella