I have one question about my friend’s condition. She is 25 years old, but anyway she has red nose sometimes, which seems strange. I do not know if reason for that is some disorder, her shame or alcohol. Can anyone gave me explanation what it could be and is there any way to help her. I would appreciate any info because I can see she suffer because of this, and I know she would like to get rid of this.

There are great chances your friend has Acne Rosacea. That condition contains few problems in its diagnosis. One of those is flushing that mainly occurs in the center of the face, such as cheeks, chin, forehead and nose. Flushing can come and go, coloring from pink to red. This is usually first stage of Rosaces, mild case, which can be healed. Second stage is dilated blood vessels, which often show up as web-like pattern on one more parts of the face. Problem with Rosacea is that can interfere with person’s life, her job status, her self-esteem and her confidence. That is an adult skin disorder, which if untreated, tends to worsen over time. The first sign of Rosacea may be as simple as a redness of the face, resembling a blush or sunburn, which I believe is case with your friend. Without early treatment, her condition may develop into acne-like pimples and thin red lines due to enlarged blood vessels. As Rosacea worsens, the nose may become swollen, red, and disfigured from excess tissue. I hope she has not entered this phase yet and she could visit her doctor to heal this condition before it is even worsened then is now.