i have this rash few mm below my eyes. its been 10 days its still red earlier it was swollen now its just flat... sometimes seems to be dry.. rose water helps but for a little time. and i have no history of any skin disease... i noticed the swelling just after i rubbed my easy quite hard.... plz help me i'll be really gratefull... i have a marriage to attend in 7 days... 

Hello Mia,

it sounds to me like this rash might be caused by allergic reaction to some eye makeup. Obviously, until the rash goes away, you should stay away from makeup and try giving your skin a chance to heal itself before you have to attend the wedding.

Try making strong chamomile tea (without adding sugar) and dip the cotton makeup remover piece or just a simple piece of cotton and apply it to the affected area. Chamomile soothes the skin and is gentle enough not to further irritate the thin skin under your eyes,

Wish you all the best,

Nicole

thanks for ur rpl nicole... i was just using moisturiser to soothe down the itch and redness. still its super dry, its like a layer of plastic type skin which has hurts whenever a slight stretch happens. its color is not exactly red now its darker shade of my skin...
i m really panicking.. help!!!

Consider fungus under eye. Look at remedies from desitin to probiotics to Apple cider vinegar...