I heard that Chamomile tea bags can be useful for tired eyes. I’m programmer and I’m spending more then eight hours in front of computer. Sometimes my eyes are so tired. Does anybody know something more about Chamomile tea bags for tired eyes? How can I use tea bags for that?

Chamomile tea is used usually for eye irritations and conjunctivitis. Also it can help your tired eyes. It’s very easy to prepare this home remedy. Put two chamomile tea bags in boiling water for three minutes. Then transfer the tea bags to the refrigerator until they're chilled. Place them over your closed eyes for 15 min. It works!

You also want to let the liquid into your eyes so that it can take effect. This was used in the old days, now try Visine.

Do NOT use visine for irritated or dry eyes. Visine constricts the blood vessels which helps for red eyes. Use artificial tears for dry eyes. Visine makes some, but make sure it says for dry eyes, not for red eyes. Prolonged visine use for red eyes also can lead to a lot of eye problems. Artificial tears are generallyharmless, aside from preservatives.