So on December 25th, I was told my baby had no heart beat. I was 9 weeks pregnant. Then on December 6th I passed my baby in the ER, it was heartbreaking and painful. I bled for about 2 weeks, then had a doctors app saying everything looked good. So me and my boyfriend decided to have sex, So now I'm wondering if it's possible to get pregnant right after a miscarriage without having your period? Because now i've started bleeding after sex and brown spotting. And every time I had sex while I was pregnant I would bleed, so now that it's started up again and the brown spotting again I'm very WORRIED! and for the past 3 days my boobs have been hurting! I haven't even discussed with my bf because I don't even want to plant that idea in his head without being sure. I've never even heard about people getting pregnant right after a miscarriage & my doctor never said anything about that happening. I could really use some advise : ( 

hi.. i am pregnant right after a m carriage..so i think its nothing to worry...doctors told me that chances for a woman to get pregnant again is very high after a miscarriage, especially the first 3 months after a m carriage..just buy a home pregnancy test and check out to ease your mind..

Did you get your period after your miscarriage? I haven't gotten mine yet, and im not sure when I'm supposed to get it. But I've been feeling like I am pregnant again, and I'm so worried that I'm going to have a mc again! how far along are you now?

hi.. now i am 7 weeks plus... i did not get period after mcarriage...i had mc on 15th of nov and got pregnant right after.. pls do a test on your own and get yourself clear.. dont worry... but if you are pregnant you must be very careful avoid intercourse for sometimes.. and do consult a doc if there is any bleeding...do the test ASAP at least you can start eating right food fro you and your baby...

Hi..I took 2 Answer pg test, I took one last night it's VERY fait positive but there is a line I can see it. I took one this afternoon same result, I'm going to take one tomorrow morning to see if theres change. I'm very nervous!

ok... i think u are pregnant.. as long as there is 2 lines faint or dark does not matter.. the HPT only will show 2 lines if it can detect HCG hormone. Furthermore you checked on 2 pregnancy test already..Please see your doctor and ask them to do blood test or if possible ultrasound, if cant see anything, you can go for trans vaginal scan.. it is save and will show your fetus image. my doctor did that to me once the normal ultrasound seems not showing anything cos the fetus is too small.. tc of yourself, dont become panic.. eat well, your little one needs your support alot.. all the best...