For about a month, I have had many pregnancy symptoms. I have tenderness in my breasts and I have been very naseus. I have been very sensitive and very moody. I have gained 6 pounds. More so, I have felt fluttering all over my stomach, exactly how I felt when I was pregnant with my 1 year old. I have had my period regularly although a bit different. Last month I a very strong one with strong cramping and vaginal pain. I thought it could be a miscarriage since I have a copper IUD inserted. However, I have taken 4 urine test ( 2 home pregnancy tests- 1 came out negative and the other was inconclusive, 1 at the doctor's and 1 at an urgent care last night). All have been negative. When I went to my Dr. thinking I was having a miscarriage they sent me home when my urine test came back negative without any further checking due to my heavy bleeding. Yesterday, I lifted 2 very heavy boxes and began having stong cramping. I had a bloody mucous discharge (almost like a mucous plug). I decided along with my husband to go to the urgent care. I was told that blood pregnancy tests were not performed at those facilities. A pelvic exam was performed and I was told that my cervix was very tender. What does this mean? Could I be pregnant even though the urine exams are coming out negative?

im 24yrs old and no kids my period came on on july 2 and ift was a normal 3days then back on july 20 but went off then i had un protected sex that day. and its august 21 and its been a month since i had it. eats wrong