I am 13 yrs old and very confused! I think I may be bisexual or maybe lesbian but I don't know. So there's this girl in my math class and we were always kind of friends then we started becoming better friends, and I felt this strange feeling when I was around her.Twoards the end of the year I realized how pretty she was and I had I guess a little crush on her. Like when I saw her I would get all excited and when our hands would touch I would get like butterflies in my stomach. I'm attracted to guys but not really sexually. But lately I'm finding myself a little more attracted to girls. Honestly the thought of being bi or even lesbian is kind of exciting. But I was raised in a Christian family so it's totally wrong!! But I don't know what to do! Please help!?

Hi sweetie, I guess you are lesbian,  don't worry follow your hearth, if you be attracted by a girl go ahead, Good luck, kisses.

i think you might be a lesbian, my bestfriends sister is and one time i asked her when did she know that she was lesbian and she said when she was 9 she knew that she was attracted to girls and not guys.

I have the same problem

I have a similar problem my mum is a Christian and thinks lesbian and gay n bi is really wrong plait me and my mate watch porn together and my other mate and I used to both have a small sexual attraction to each other and we found out and then we started kissing each other x u should talk to your parents or another family member xc