Hi guys. So I'm very confused. I'm 13 (I know I'm new) and I'm a girl. I began to have many doubts about my sexuality - I always liked boys, always had physical, emotional and sexual attraction to them. After falling in love with a boy who discovered he was gay, everything changed - I was very sad, I went into depression. When I finally got over the situation and was having a crush on another boy came the question: "is he gay?" and then "am I bi?" and I don't know why! And, after two months with this doubt, she still permance even NOT having any attraction to girls - just see them as good friends. and so sometimes I think I like my friend, even looking at her and feeling nothing more than friendship - just think beautiful. I want to be with her, but not in that way. She's funny and she's kind with me, but i dont want to kiss her. I think I have this doubt by simply recognize the beauty in women, find beautiful traits, the body, but without that desire I feel for men. When I see the future, I see myself married, with a husband and children. what I feel for boys is so strong and so different from what I feel for girls, it's like I could see myself with the boys, but not with women. I do not feel desire or curiosity to kiss a girl or having sex with her. Please help me, what's happening to me? how can i take away this doubt if i do not have desire for girls and i do not want to kiss them for experiment? sometimes I get nervous being around my girl friends because I think I'll end up liking them, but in the end what remains is only the friendship and the feeling that I'm stupid for thinking that way. I think I have only doubt for the simple fact of not being in love or have found a nice boy.

You are not Bisexual! Don't worry I am about to turn 14 in November, so I know things and had a few weird things happen to me. Girls always recognize beauty in others, it is just our nature. So don't think you are Bisexual. You obviously don't want to kiss a girl or get sexual involved, so you are not Bisexual .