im matt and im 15. i have trouble walking. i want a girlfriend, but i am not allowed to walk with my assistant. it seems that no one will
this might sound hang out with me outta school.

does anyone have any suggestions about any of this? getting a gf

ur gonna have to talk to a girl first. is there anyone in ur classes that u like that doesn't have a problem with ur walking problem??? some girls might not talk to u because of ur walking problem... honestly I don't see the problem though, why won't people talk to u outside of skool. I would. ok, so anyways try talking to a girl in ur class. if she talks to u then great. butt she only talks to u when her friends aren't there she's prolly embrassed by u, so I would just leave her alone. it might take time to find a girl that loves u for u(and again people are so mean, it really wouldn't matter to me).

thank you for responding.

the thing is i also get scared and nerveous about akward silences...

I agree. Try talking to the girl first and make friends with her then move up. Hopefully she will see the real and good in you. People are cruel and care on what is on the outside but have no clue about what's going on in the inside. Just give people a chance to see the real you. And about the awkward silences thing... lol I know they can get really weiird but dont worry just keep on talking and eventually they should listen and talk back.

See all the pretty girls drink and stuff. i dont wanna do that stuff. its also hard to talk to the girl if she isnt sitting near me, like i said with walking.

the girls that are drinking and stuff are not the girls u need to go for. because if they gett drunk and do something stupid u can be blaimed for wht they did(if u were there). maybe try and a girl that isn't in to all that. trust me alll girls are nott out there partying, I stay home and study or I go to my soccer practice. if u talked to some girls u could find out wht they do after skool and on the weekends and just maybe u could invite the girl to do something. Ok, so about u being scared, before u start talking to her take a deep breath. and when ur talking to her and u don't no wht to say ask her a question about herself, don't talk about urself to much. I no that dinfinately don't like a guy that talks about himself alot. when u ask her a question make sure isn't nott to personal and make sure it's nott the most random question ever.

Thx. what should i ask her to do. i cant say come over my house, my friend said its creepy. Lunch, would that be weird in adolescience

like what should i say?

cheesy pick-up line coming up

"ok, heres the thing, the word of the day is legs...
so how about we head back to my place and spread the word"

whoops bad pun, sorry! :?

haha, great xD

wow.... please don't ever use that pick up line.!!!=/ trying talking about her. like does she plays any sports, or her favorite class in school. maybe even talk about the teacher that u like and don't like.

We all go through that phase at one time or another, and you'll stay stuck in it until you do something about it. Just get a girlfriend, THEN worry about all of this. The first thing you need to do is stop worrying so much what people think.

____________
***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

yeah i wouldnt use it either, i saw it on a americian pie movie, its one of stiflers pick up lines, btw-it didnt work in the movie, and you will just get slapped irl for using it

ok, so heres best thing to do, find common ground, that she is willing to discuss with you, just chat and before you know it your friends and one step closer to having her as ya girl, but dont think its a game.

If you want to make a girlfriend, then first develop friendship with a girl, and spend time with her in talking about the school and study etc., then you will able to talk about some other issues, after some time when that girl feels good talking to you and interested in you, then go for a steady start to impress her, there is no barrier as far as the problem you mentioned above about your walking, all the girls are not the same, some will not see your physical abilities, some girls see into your soul, so don't worry and have a start at the girl you like in your school or at your neighborhood.