I've always liked girls wayyy more than boys, and I've always really wanted a girlfriend, not a boyfriend. The idea of having a boyfriend is not appealing to me-and penises: ew! But, I've been so lonely (I am extremely unpopular in my seventh grade class.), that I've dated three boys this year. I'm not proud of that. Whenever I think of sex, it's always girl-on-girl or me f*cking a girl as a guy. I'm about 90% sure that I am a lesbian, but what to you think?

You might be bi curious like me! And I really do get turned on when I think of being with girls ;)

I don't think I'm bi-curious. I've liked females since preschool.

Hmmm well maybe you are but there is nothing wrong with that!:)

maybe you are. but dont you find men at least a little attractive...when people find out im bisexual they are like....so you like girls more than guys..so basically your lesbian..I feel like smacking them....I like both sexes....I was conufsed at first cuz I like guys more than girls..but sometimes I get turned on by my girl friends who are also bi and we tease each other (not like that). like when we talk we are up to each other..oen sits on top of the other and goes up and down a little...(with clothes on) and during lunch...so yeah......

if you dont find them At least a little TEEEEEENY INYWEENY THAN you are LESBIAN!!! I support this message!!!

Hi, really you are the only person that can answer this question. If you only feel attracted to girls and that has been the case as long as you can remember them that probably is telling you something. It's hard while you are still at school as there is so much pressure to be like everyone else. It gets easier ad you get older. Also, keep in mind you dont have to make a decision. You can just take things slowly and see how things unfold. Date people you are attracted to. see what happens. For some people they are either lesbian or straight, for others it is not so clear cut. If there is some sort of gay/lesbian/bi support group for teens you can get in touch with that might be helpful do you can meet others going through what you are going through. It can be a confusing time but try to relax. Take care

I feel the same way. Why don't you message me?