Hi, folks. I was discovered cancer. I went to see a doctor yesterday and he told me I had a breast cancer. It seemed like the whole world collapsed. What am I going to do now? How do I prepare emotionally to fight the cancer? I feel like I don’t have the strength for something like that.

Hello. This is tough, I know. I was found a breast cancer also. I didn’t know what hit me. But you must find the strength! It is important you have your family’s support. I guess you are a younger woman and you still have a lot ahead waiting for you. You will fight this and enjoy life again. Perhaps, there will be some restrictions, but you will get used to it. I suggest you to find a support group which could help you a lot. Talking to people who went through the same may help a lot. Ask your doctor to recommend you this kind of group that is good.