Hi, there. I cannot go to the beach like this in the following summer. I got my belly all turned into rolls. I admit that I eat a lot and it has its price. I have about 4 months to solve this problem. Can anyone tell me how to lose rolls? I will really appreciate all your advices considering this topic.

Hello. Many people have this problem. I personally don’t, my boyfriend did. He didn’t starve himself. He didn’t even go for a diet. He just changed his favorite food for the same, but of different brand. He found the brands with fewer calories. He cut 30 calories here and 30 calories there. It took time to see the results, but at the end he did it. However, I am not sure if you can lose rolls in this way for 4 months. I am sorry if this didn’t help you.

Thank you for answering. I will try your boyfriend’s method, but I also doubt that this will be enough. I will try with some exercise as well. I cannot imagine myself starving for losing kilos. I hope someone else will put here some ideas. I will inform you about my results if there are any.