Hello, guys. I found out some terrible news. My daughter has been just diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. I know that this is a difficult disease and I don’t know what to do. I would even want to try some MS-notapproved drugs. I would really like to find out something more about this.

Hello to you too. First, you must calm down. Don’t panic. I know that this is difficult for you, but remember that it is even more difficult for her. She is the one that is ill. You must be a support for her. I would suggest you to be extra careful with not approved drugs for MS. Sometimes you can make more damage than benefit. Consult your doctor about every step you make. I hope this helps.

Hi, guys. I agree with the previous post. You mustn’t panic. You must be there for your daughter. She will need your support and help. Her symptoms will be difficult for her. Be careful when it comes to unapproved drugs. There is a reason why they are not still approved. Maybe there is some experimental group where your daughter can join. But this should be really well organized and conducted. Consult your doctor about it.

Hi. I am sorry to hear that. There are many people who suffer from MS. And they have their family members by their side. They all fight against this difficult disease. They don’t give up. You should find some support group. You can learn a lot in that way. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!