I’d like to her something about swimming and your eating habits. Do you have any problems with your eating habits since swimming can be very exhausting and you can get extremely hungry after the training? How do you fight your urge to eat everything you find in your fridge when you get home after the training? I really have that problem and sometimes I succumb to the temptation.

When I started swimming I simply couldn’t control myself after the training. I was so hungry and a light vegetable lunch couldn’t satisfy my need for food. But that’s only the result of improper diet. You shouldn’t eat before training because of the heaviness in your stomach. Besides, you couldn’t swim since that food needs to be digested properly. But, 2 or 3 hours before training you should have something healthy to raise the level of sugar in your blood and give you strength to swim. Something like energy bar with high carb value will do. You won’t have digestive problems and won’t feel stuffed and after the training, you will not be so hungry. Even if you are, make yourself a healthy sandwich or salad. Or you can eat some fruit.