Hey guys! I'm 14 and I have a crush on this guy at school. I am in eighth grade, and he has a locker near mine, bc of our last names... But anyways, I've been wanting to talk to him about the way I feel about him. He moved to my school last year, and we were really close then... Like best friends close, and he just started drifting away and I don't know why tho... But I want to talk to him again, and I don't know how to approach the situation. Last year he dated one of my closest friends, but they're not together anymore. I think he's single but idek ...... There's this one chick I THINK he's been talking to .. but idk how do I find out? And how do I start talking to him?? Thanks-- xoxo McKinsey p.s. please leave as many comments as you want 

Hi Minkinsey first you need to find out if he's dating anyone. and how close are you in your friend because I wouldn't want any problems with you and your friend over a guy. but anyways if he's not dating anyone just walk up to him and just ask a simple question ... you did say you guys use to be best friends. just say hey how have you been? do you like it here so far? that should start the conversation. then once you guys begin to talk daily see if you have classes with him. if so talk to him in class etc. but if you don't then exchange numbers or media contacts . once you've guys begin talking strongly wait to see if he comes out and says he likes you or if he doesn't then you tell him and see just see how things play out between you two. #GoodLuck