I'm 14 & I kissed my boy freind... and now he's touching me. how do i get him 2 stop??? some one PLEASE help!!!!!

Health Guru
hi, you just tell him to STOP because you don't feel comfortable yet doing that sort of thing, if he really cares he will respect your wishes if he doesn't then its time to get rid of him before he tries anything more.

Thx... I've tried that, but he's not listening 2 me! he knows that i don't feel comfortable, but he keeps doing it any way, should i dump him????Because i really do love him... but i'll dump him if that's what it takes :,-(

Health Guru
just tell him straight again that you don't like it and to stop and that when you tell him to STOP if should respect what you say! If he doesn't take notice of what you say then I would strongly advise you to dump him before he does what I said and tries to take it further. How old is your bf by the way?

he is 15...

Health Guru
well at 15 he should be old enough to know he should respect your wishes and that when you say no then you mean no and not to push it!

Because you love and care for him it makes it difficult to break up with him, but you have the right to say "no!" and have it be respected. If he loved you then he would listen to you and respect your boundaries. This behavior is a BIG red flag and needs to be nipped in the bus, NOW! You deserve a boyfriend who respects you and your boundaries!

Thx soooooo much 4 ur help!!!! I'll ask him again, butt if he doesnt stop I'll end it...

Health Guru
its something for the best if he can't respect what you say hun, and as the other post says if he really loved you he would respect what you ask of him. :-)

well, i knew that already... i just didnt want to face the truth... i guess i love him too much. but i no that thats nevera reason to let guys/girls bully you into something you don't want to do :-)

Health Guru
I hope everything works out ok for you and you make the right decision :-)

yea, i'll post what happens on friday (that's the next time i can see him) i don't know what 2 say as i break up with him... i've never had a bf b4, so obviously i wouldn't know how to break up with a guy, if it leads to that point. could someone help me with that?!

-------------------------------------------------------

thax 4 ur help!!!

Health Guru
hi, just say to him that you have some things to discuss about your relationship together and that you have express your feelings about the touching and that your not comfortable with it but he is still going ahead and doing it and not giving you respect there for you feel like you need space and can't continue with the relationship. Something along those lines :-)

thanx i appreciate ur help

Health Guru
no problem and your welcome :-)