So I have this friend with whom I have a major crush on:$ , I guess you could even say in love with<3 . I'm not 100% sure if he is straight/gay/bi. I flirt with him alot and sometimes hit on him, his reactions vary. He knows that I like him and he's ok with it. I can make him blush alot to espeacially when I compliment him on something. They are times where it appears he might be gay/bi by the way he acts around me and the stuff he might say now and then. He is a very sweet guy and is everything I am looking for in a guy. They are alot of people who think he is gay/bi I can't tell with him and it is very frustrating I can usually tell what someone is I just can't read him at all%-)  and I can't stop thinking about him at all.

Is he being a very sweet respectable friend by repsecting that I like him, toying with me because I do like him, or what??  We are really good friends and I don't want to ruin the relationship we already have which is a really good one, I just wish there was a chance it could go futher.

Please any advice would help.

Thanks

Well, I myself am a straight person but I have so many close friends who are gay/bi both men and female that I know maybe a thing or two what they usually have done to figure out what one's sexual orientation is. :-) maybe you should try snooping around like friends do about his said love life? Anybody he has a crush on? Of course if he has a female crush, it could still mean that he is bi! Then of course you could ask him straight off what's the name of the game, since he is sending you clear messages, and feelings are something that shouldn't be toyed with! So you deserve to know what's his true feelings are, no doubt! Maybe you should suggest going to a club together and suggest maybe a more gay/bi friendly club that is known for just that reason and see how he reacts? I mean of course, I do not know your clubbing culture in your area, but at least Helsinki where I live there are plenty of gay/bi clubs. If he is a close friend and a sweet guy like he is he should not judge you, we cannot help our feelings for other people after all, and if he were to judge you for something as flattering as that, he clearly doesn't deserve you. I hope this helps!

The worst thing to do in a sisut=ation like this is trying to take it to far, bcuz if he's not gay then that would be bad!!! Handle this the mature way and just tell him how you feel. Just be sure to tell him that You dont want to mess up what you to have. It sounds like he's teasing you ahd that sign alones could mean that he likes you back but might be scared of wut other people will think. alk it out and see what happens :]

thanks guys for your help.