i am not here to trash on people who smoke it or tell you how bad it is for your health and any of that. but i do want to share my story. my father is a marijuana smoker and this has affected our family tremendesly. not only did my parents divorce our relationship will never be the same. i love him dearly as should every kid. But the hardest part to understand is why? Why would he want to put himself in a situation or his family. Hes living with his mother and his sister is in and out of the hospital. something this little can turn out to cause problems for everyone. His father also died of a heart attack along with his brother from alcoholism. I wanted to share this with everyone to show you that little things can have a big affect and nothing will ever be the same again.

Cool Story, Bro.

Your story is very uninformative and doesn't contain any pertinant information on why your parents divorced (was it because he used cannibus and wouldn't quit?), what effect his use has had on your life (did he beat you while he was high?), or even whether you are for, or against, a person using cannibus. As a constant and consistent smoker, I've seen a LOT of different reactions to cannibus use. Most of the problems attributed to cannibus (i.e. broken families, lost jobs, etc.) are actually the result of cops and judges enforcing the law prohibiting possession. Cannibus certainly never put me in jail - a cop did that. It never made me lose a job - being in jail did that the one time I was fired instead of quit. It has never kept me from getting a job - ignorant invasive christian bigots do that. It never made me miss class - chronic pain does that. I don't know how old you are, though judging by your writing, you're not yet in high school (if you're older, you might want to think about apply yourself to your education). Look into websites not funded by the federal government if you want the truth. "The first casualty in any war is the truth."