Could someone please let me know how methadone is takin, is it chewed, swallowed, are u suppose to dissolve it in ur mouth like saboxin. Somebody please let me know

Methadone is taken both orally & dissolved in juice... They just took the 40mg wafers off the market and limited them to only be used in Methadone clinics... Well in Louisiana at least... There are so many different kinds of Methadone, so it's hard to tell you exactly how to take each one... The 40mg wafers that they took off the market, was dissolved in juice... Not sure about the others... Methadone ALSO comes in a liquid form... Which is also from the Methadone clinics... Hope this answers your question!!!

hi, here in the uk, the most common form is the liquid one. there are tablets also.the liquid methadone is taken orally at roughly the same time everyday, once a day (usually in the morning) as prescribed by a doctor.It has to be picked up by the patient at a clinic or pharmacy because it is illegal in uk.
In the uk, it is green and tastes disguisting, but can come in whatever ml you need, from 5mls a day to 200 mls a day.there are different types made by different pharmacies in uk.It can be worse than heroin. you must never drink with it, because you will kill yourself- methadone and alchohol DO NOT mix.
If you don't take the dose needed, there are sweats, and withdrawls can be fatal, it is addictive too, as some homeless people in the uk don't need mthadone, but take it because of the addiction properties of it.
hope this helps. doctors offices should be able to provide you with leaflets and info too.

I don't know ur situation but just trust me take it with juice in swallow it don't let it sit in ur mouth the pill form is not meant to sit n desolve in ur mouth I'll be fine n get same affect brother man

Would you happen to know if once the tabs are dissolved in the juice, can the juice be saved and used the next day with the same results?

You could save for a week atleast, the clinic gives me a week worth in separate containers with the juice already mixed. I’ve never had a problem