While you are out driving.
I most times wish I could be with them. Especially when I am on my way to work.

I give them a :thumbsup: sometimes mentally and sometimes literally.

Usually just a smile to myself, but like Joe wish I was out there with them!

same here, I usually thinking-- good job!

I wish that it was me and I always wonder just how far they're going. 2 miles, 20 or somewhere in between.

yep, me too!

Depends what they look like .

I'm glad that there are other runners in my community, lol. There aren't many. Sometimes I wonder if they race or if they just run for the enjoyment of it. :)

i think, i know how that feels then i wonder what other people think...probably that theyre insane, or that they should be doing that

I usually get jealous. If they are 60+ or overweight, I want to scream out the window..."way to go".....but I refrain.

I usually feel guilty if I haven't run that day yet... or I critiuqe their form... bad bad habit!!!

:1:
and sometimes longer than 20! ( I could use a partner for the next couple of weeks to get through these long runs)

Sometimes on my way to work I would see Wendy...the local marathoner who has BQ'd twice now...and be really jealous and feeling guilty that she was out running and I was not...

And then, just last week, with our freak 70 degree weather day, I was driving into town, and I saw a runner with a cup of coffee from the local Tim Horton's that just opened here...because of the shorts, shirt and muscled legs, I knew he was a runner...I wanted to roll down my window and yell at him...my gosh, another runner!

There's not that many runners around here. To actually encounter another person running in the local park, I see maybe one person every 15 runs I do there.

Guilty. At least if I haven't run yet that day (especially if I wasn't planning on running that day). This is the case even on days that are supposed to be a rest day.

:1: Sometimes guilty, especially if I haven't run yet.