Hi, I'm a 4th year Product Design and Innovation student, I'm currently working on a project to develop a running aid for joggers/runners and was wondering if I could get some feedback from this forum. I'm looking to develop a product which can be used during the training routine of a runner focusing on runs out on the street, during the day/night and especially looking at runners who train while listening to their ipod/music. So my question is: what problems do you come across while you are out running on the streets and are possibly listening to music?

I try to keep quite active myself, aim to go at least a couple of runs a week and have completed a couple of 10ks. Sometimes I find that listening to music can distract me from my surroundings which I think might pose a possible safety risk.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated and will help towards my project.

Thanks

Craig

I think it depense where are you running .
In the city there is more obstacles you could run or chrash into
in the country site or not so popular roads there is less problem.

Im running on forest road but widout music ( nature sounds feel better )

dont know if it will help, but prohaps gener of music play some role too ?

The response is greatly appreciated thanks.

When you are doing a work with it gives you potential for that work. I fact your mind divided in different things and it does not tied forum one work.