a jogger?

what is your reaction?

I ignore them.

Sheldon

well, with my pace....I am a jogger :cry:

:rolleyes:

Obviously they have no clue.

I say that I run and haven't jogged in years. :P

Do you half ass it? If not, you're a runner. So correct your ways of thinking my dear.

I reply with a 'run' comment somehow.

cow-orker :: "hey, was that you jogging to work this morning?"
me :: "yessirree, gotta run like I stole sumthin."

There are more important thing in life to concern one self with.

If all you have to get miffed about is the difference between jogging and running then you are one heck of a lucky person. Mazel tov !!!

Edited to add: I could care less what they call what I do. I know I'm doing much much more than 95% of the people I know.

The way things have been going lately, I'm just glad they're not calling me a walker.

You can't stop my strut.

I hate it and it makes me feel like sh!t really. :x I try to downplay something they do to make them feel like sh!t then too. Like call them a deer reducer instead of a hunter or sumthin' like that.

By some standards I am a jogger. :shrug: I don't know, I guess it doesn't bother me.

Doesnt' really bother me.

I actually did a paper back in the 1800's when I was in a college English class titled "The Difference Between Running & Jogging". I think I got an A on it.

Sorta like a buttnut as opposed to an outright azzhat?

It doesn't bother me. I think older people use that terminology. The fact is I'm going faster than walking pace and what ever they want to call that...it's usually more than the person who called me a jogger has done in the past 10 years of their couch adoring life.

deer reducer Sheldon