Hi guys, so I have a serious question. Me and my girlfriend were fooling around and eventually she got naked and I still had my underwear on. Somehow we manage to get my penis, still covered by my underwear, to get into her vagina. It wasn't very deep, as expected, and I didn't ejaculate at all. I was just wondering if there is any way of her being pregnant. Thanks

Hey there the risk is quite low... you said u didn't ejaculate but did u make precum?  When was your girlfriends last period ?

Her last period was March 9th. She has all of the PMS symptoms but I read that PMS and early pregnancy symptoms can go hand in hand. I did not pre cum. I was not even close to ejaculating.

Hey there early pregnancy symptoms can resemble PMS but they take a while to develop usually a week or two and even if you some how manages to get sperm cells in her vagina they still would have to swim and find the egg..... that usually takes a few days even ... so id say wait and see if she gets her period in the next few days but you should be totally fine . I wouldn't worry :)

Thank you so much. I've just kept reading everything and it hasn't been helping. You have so thanks so much!

You are very welcome and if you have any other questions or concerns just ask

Hi so today she was supposed to start but she has white discharge coming out. Help

It was thick and kind of looked like cottage cheese

Not cottage cheese, but it was think

Well. Usually cottage cheese like discharge is a sign of a yeast infection... does she have vaginal itching?

Not cottage cheese my apologies. It's like a thick and sort of "dry" I guess

Is it itchy ? Still sounds like a yeast infection to me

No. She usually has this sort of discharge before her period but she's wet down there as well.

Okay she just texted me saying she just went pee and it was very yellow

Ah I see.... well you should be fine then lol and yellow pee usually just means you should drink a little more water