ok, well me and my girlfriend recently had sex for the first time. she is a virgin, but i am not. we are teenagers and have only been dating for about 4 months. the first time we had sex it only lasted about 10 minutes because she was in too much pain but i only inserted my penis about half way. i think it is because she is small and very tight and i have a larger than average penis. so i thought it would be much better the second time and it wasnt a really big deal. well we had sex again. and this time i got almost all of it in this time and everytime i asked her if it felt good she said not really. we went for about 10 minutes and is was much more enjoyable for me and i thrusted faster and it fit in much better. but she stopped me again and said that in the last 30 seconds it was hurting her way too bad and that her vagina was very sore. she didnt enjoy it much at all. i really like her and i dont want her to get scared and think sex will not be enjoyable with me because my penis is too big for her. its only 7 and a half inches long and 6 inches around. it just hurt her way to bad. will it get better while we continue to have sex? why is her vagina so sore? is this normal? i need some advice. thank you for reading!

Maybe you could try foreplay or lubricant?

Stimulating her before sexual intercourse is a good idea to help her relax and not tighten up as much as going straight into sexual intercourse. Lubricant might help this also. You said in your explanation that you went faster inside of her your second time after the first time which caused pain. Be more gentle with her considering when you have sex again it will be her 3rd time having sexual intercourse with you.