I’m training for my first marathon on October and my training appears to be perfectly on schedule. Does anyone have some training suggestions? I’m quite open. How do you stay hydrated during marathon training? Last week I run 20 miles and I felt fine after it. If someone is planning to run the October marathon, please contact me to exchange some advice.

I’m also doing my first marathon ride and I did my training according to Hal Higdon’s Marathon Training Guide. He assisted a quarter million runners to reach the finish line of 26mile 385 yard races. It is an 18-week schedule for beginning runners. It is a moderate progressive program involving four days of running a week. The first week of training is relatively easy, only six miles of running. Each weekend, the long run goes longer and reaches 20 miles three weeks before the race. A tapering period allows runners to gather energy for the race. Stepback weeks allow runners to avoid overtraining. I wish you to finish the race and I will surely contact you to tell you my experience