I am 25 years old male interested in marathon race. Since I was a kid I wanted to take a part in such event as marathon. I am running several times a week and I am pretty good shape. My primary goal would be to finish the race and not to compete with other runners. I would like to know if there is something like marathon training schedule.

Hi, I know how you feel as I had same wish when I was younger. Marathon is great race in which you are competing with miles and yourself. There is not some specific scheduler for marathon training but there are advices which will guide you throughout training.
I would suggest you not to run full length of marathon while you are training. You may walk this distance but running would be extremely heavy and won’t give any results.
You would run not less than 4 times a week and it won’t be less than 25 miles per week. You may add 10% of track race every week. As you do not have intention to win there is not great need for increasing your speed so don’t run uphill.
Try to rest properly before the race so you may accumulate enough energy for marathon.