How many km/week, at least, need I run to finish a marathon for a goal betwen 3h and 3h30?
To run more than 60 km/week is dificult, I need to spent too much time running, and I have no much time after work to run...
I'am trying to do modify a Hal Digdon trainning program, to be shorter and to adapt to my free time.

I already run several half marathon, recently finish a half marathon with time 1h27.

Thanks,

I think you need to run at least 60 km/w to run a marathon. (That's about 35 mpw right?)

How many mpw did you run when you wer ein training for the half-marathon?

To finsh you should be doing at least 60K (37miles) per week. You can do it with less mileage (I have) but it won't be pretty. To finish in 3:30 you need to run 8:00 miles for the race. I don't have details on a specific training program but I'd run my long runs at that pace.

Looks like you are not aiming just to finish but rather to shoot for a specific time goal.
To run a decent marathon with only 60k/week is quite risky...At your level I would aim to build up to at least 80-90 k a week including your long run. If you can do your long runs consistently at the appropriate pace, then a marathon time close to 3 hrs may be in the cards. My 1/2 marathon time is not that far from yours (1:25)...my first marathon over a month ago was about 3:03.
I'm sure you can think of ways to fit training in, like early in the morning before work.

Btw, I like your run blog...i just set mine up over a month ago:

thanks for yours advices!
for my last half-marathon I use to run +/- 40km/week.
yes for now I will try to run more than 60km/week. 80/90 seems dificult to me but with a little extra motivation maybe it could be possible.

TimRuns: thanks for the advice to run early in the morning, but for me this is impossible. I'm always too sleepy when I wake up...Run in the morning only at weekends! :)