Hello, there. I was at my dermatologist’s office today and he found a fungus skin rash. He prescribed me some crème, I think its name is miconazole. I would like to know how long skin fungus rash lasts since I have some unpleasant sensations. I would appreciate your help here. Bye!

Hello, there. How long skin fungus rash will last depends on many reasons. If it is discovered earlier, then the results will be achieved faster. But, you should know that you will have to be more patient with fungal infections. Antifungals can show many side effects. If they appear, you should talk to your doctor about them. My guess is that you will need several weeks to see any kind of improvement. The best way to find out that piece of info is to ask your dermatologist. I hope I’ve helped. Bye!

my fungus skin rash has lased about a year with doctor treatment too. and still has not got rid of it.