I have a friend who takes care about her face skin so nice. She always likes to buy new products cosmetic and medical, but quality is all she needs. Last cream I saw in her bathroom is Eucerin. I want to hear more about those, what kinds of this cream could we find on the market? I want to buy some of this too, but I want to hear more about ingredients in Eucerin creams.

I have to tell you although Eucerin is very good cream and products showed, as very good, you should not buy products for yourself this way. It is not right to see cream at your friend, even if she finds it helpful. You have to get know your skin, find out which skin type you are, and then search for appropriate creams. Eucerin mostly have products for dry skin, so I am going to tell you about theirs most famous creams. Eucerin Extremely Dry Skin Treatment Lotion is a specially formulated moisturizer for the treatment of extremely dry skin conditions. After this, Eucerin Dry Skin relief soothing spray is specially formulated to provide relief for dry itchy skin on the spot in a convenient spray. Eucerin Shower and Bath Therapy are specially formulated to meet the needs of dry and very dry skin, helping with itching. The product is fragrance, colorant and soap free and it is suitable for use on infants and toddlers. This is a clinically proven treatment for extremely dry skin conditions, atopic eczema, dermatitis and ichthyosis. Eucerin Dry Skin 5% Urea Face Cream is a gentle, quickly absorbed, non-greasy moisturising cream for soothing and rehydrating facial dry skin, also one of the most popular.