My husband has multiple sclerosis! He is desperate and I’m totally confused. I don’t know what I can expect. I suppose that he will change a lot but I don’t know how I should behave with him. How does multiple sclerosis affect your relationships? Can you give me some good advice? Thanks!

As you can imagine, MS may change whole patient’s life. That also includes relationship with partner and with all others. Because people with MS constantly need to deal with this chronic illness, their personality is changing ant that affects their relationships. Try to be very patient with your husband all the time and do not let him to lose his confidence.

You should be very patient. He's still the one you loved..:) be on his side...many times you' ll feel useless...but remember! he needs u.and you are very important for him....even a simple smile is important :) Not only him but u...need a lot of power to do it...but in the end...u can :)