Hello!
I need advice since I have no health insurance at the moment. I have this doubled vision. I am afraid this could be connected to multiple sclerosis.
PLS, any advice!

Hey there,
I must disappoint you, but you will have to visit doctor. There is no way to be determined over web whether this is MS you are having.
As far as I can help, medical term for double vision is diplopia. You really need to get this checked with neurologist. I think you shall need to undergo MRI scan.
Sorry, I cannot tell you more, but I hope I helped at least a little.

Hi-I am femaile 53 yrs old. I hAVE SEVERE DIABETES BUT i HAVE NOT WORKED SINCE mARCH-MOSTLY DUE TO PAIN IN BOTH UPPER ARMS-I have severe pain in my upper arms which gotten larger and hard-pain goes into neck in front of chest and back up into jaw. Calfs have also gotten bigger and thigh muscles get very hard. When I try and smile my face has spasms just like my upper arms-they say I have severe carpal tunnel, neuropathy and arthritis. I just am afraid it is something else. I have trouble with my balance and have fallen 3 times in the last year. (I always feel like I am going tp topple over. My memory is also being affected. Can you help?

Hi. I am 27. My MOm had MS. I had double vision off and on for about two years. It comes and goes. The optitritian said is was just "eye migranes" due to stress. I was not stressed! I talked my family doc into ordering an Mri. There are plaques on my brian and I might just have MS. My neurologist appt is next week. You should be seen by a neuro and get an MRI. Good Luck.

I'm 29 years old, and have been diagnosed with MS for 1 1/2 years. I woke up one morning with double vision...seeing everything side by side...went to the eye doctor later that morning, and he told me to get checked for MS. I was diagnosed shortly after that. My double vision lasted about 2 weeks. It was followed with an electrical sensation down the front of my legs every time I put my chin to my chest (looked down). I recommend to anyone experiencing diplopia to get checked out/get an MRI...Now I can look back and recognize other symptoms I've experienced since my early 20's, but not as easily picked up by doctors as MS related. I suffered with anxiety attacks, on and off, for about a year when I was 21. I've gone through boughts of extreme fatigue, with no explanation. When I was diagnosed, the doctor told me there were about 6 or 7 areas showing past activity. The spot on my optic nerve was the most predominant, being the most recent exacerbation. I'm sure there are clinics or ways to get help with medical expenses. Do not let MS go unchecked. Halting progression in the earliest stages is important.

I was dx'd in 2003 with MS. I was only 20 years old. While I had suffered severely with Migraines, blurred (if not completely gone) vision, the biggest thing that got me was the waking up one morning and not being able to move. I have to say from experience, the only "halting" of the disease was when I was pregnant with my daughters (now 3 and 4). Please be aware, that the ultimate diagnoses of the disease of MS is a spinal tap. While MRIs can be used to determine that you are showing the "signs" of MS, the spinal tap is is what seals the deal. It took 9 years of complaining to my doctors, too many tests to count, and 5 MRIs to show significant progression of the MS. For those with vision problems, please be aware that not all MS patients have "optic neuritis" but almost all patients that have "ON" have MS. I also want to make any person on here aware of one thing. Those of us who have MS have the same disease, but beyond that, each MS is as varied as the genetic coding that makes us individuals. Your progression and mine will not be the same, and yet there may be similarities. Don't let this get you down, use it as proof that you can have a variety of symptoms that have no connection to one another that may make you even more likely to have it. But PLEASE do not invite upon your self a disease that you may not have. I have had more people with cancers, lupus, fibromyalga, and other severe conditions look at me and say "I am sorry! I am thankful I have what I have and not what you have." MS is like that catch all drawer in the kitchen. It has a little bit of everything, but it really has no significant Source, meaning, or purpose. It just is. You live each day as it comes, and you literally wake up doing a full body check to see what will work that day and what won't.