I had sex with my girlfriend early in the morning today and I surely didn't ejaculate inside her vagina. During the evening, I was having another sex with her, but then in the middle of having sex, I saw white and sticky stuff on my penis. At first I thought it was my sperm, but then I did not feel any ejaculation. My question is, "do girls squirt white stuff like that of guys'?" Please reply as soon as possible.

mine is real white too. after i have a orgasm and my husband pulls out of me to get something to catch the cum when i stand, he always has creamy white cum all over his penis. i have been with him since i was 16 and am 21 now, it's always been the same for me. Normal ;-)

haven 't you ever heard the expression "creamed her jeans"?

discharge its called discharge 8-|

She probably has a yeast infection

Its actually Cyphillis i have it and i got it from a girl that had it and her vagina leaves a thick white layer of cum on my penis

Girl's vaginas produce lubrication as your penis slides in and out. That liquid generates a froth which will stick to your penis as you f**k.
So the answer is yes, girls do produce white sticky stuff.

It's probably discharge