By masturbating on the outside with just rubbing I can give myself something that I've always thought was an orgasm, but I have never been able to cum. Am I actually even having any orgasms if I'm not cumming? And why can't I cum during sex either? I've only had sex with one person

i had sex with my girl friend after her periods of 25th day is it safe for me is this any chance that she is pregnant plz help????????

Hi - The word cum has a couple of meanings.  It can mean an orgasm (from the mind) or it can mean the release of a liquid either a white creamy fluid from the vagina or a clear liquid from the urethra (from the body).   I think you are referring to cum as a liquid, correct?  You are expecting (or wanting) a physical response to go with the emotional response of an orgasm.

Women can have an orgasm without cum, the flow of a liquid.  On the other hand, during the course of sex -- both foreplay and intercourse, you should be producing fluids (that lubricate your vagina in preparation for intercourse).  These are the juices that flow from direct stimulation.  That is a good first step to achieving an orgasm with fluid release.  The more time that is spent at foreplay before intercourse, the greater the chances of ejaculation of either liquids.  It will happen with practice and as you gain familiarity with your body.  

Hope this answers your questions.

of course there's a chance. there's always a chance unless you use protection. duh.