When my wife and I make love and she has an orgasim, her vagina will spray a steady stream of sweet tasing liquid. Is this normal, what is the liquid and is it ok to ingest it?

*sigh* Are u F***ing serious... Its called cum its like sperm but different in some way it comes out of the vagina when she hits g-spot or whatever u call it and yes its normal. BTW men cum too.

Ps - You should have stopped skipping ur health classes and u should watch porn.

I have experianced this female ejeculation with one of my partners. She climaxed as I was watching. The clear liquid came from the urethra and not the volva. It did not smell or taste like urin, was not sticky, but resembled water almost. My inital reaction was that she had lost control of her bladder, but upon several other times experiancing this I have come to the conclusion it is similar to slavia and is not urin. It can increase the lubercation and has a erection effect on the male.

It is very normal... you should be anything but worried about it! It means you're doing a great job!
Ryan was right, it comes from the urethra but it is not urine. Researchers have yet to come to a conclusion as to what it is, but it is odorless and colourless. A female usually ejaculates when she is very stimulated; usually after experiencing a regular orgasm, or after her g-spot has been stimulated.
So, Poptart, you are doing something right! And sure, if you'd like to have a taste, and by the sounds of it you already have, go right ahead!

My man says that when we experience inytimacy & he plays with & tastes my vagina that I always spray.... He tasted it once & only once & said it tasted like Urine... Very uncomfortable feeling.... And, did not like it... I had no idea on how to answer him... Is this a medical problem or not??? Very confused & not sure if it can be corrected or how to correct without a Doctor.... He also said he has tasted a woman many times before & never once did he experience something like this... Please Help... 

sex is lovely

love me 

If pee came out maybe you should try using the restroom before getting intimate.

My man said he turned on my fire hydrant. He teases that we will flood the neighbors out when we are intimate. I feel very uncomfortable.

Health Guru
Hi you should feel blessed if your man can make you have a female ejaculation because not every woman can, you should just lay back and let the whole feeling of it over take your body as its supposed to be the most intense orgasm a woman can have :)

its pee no such thing a squirt

Health Guru
Someone needs to do these research if they think that!

why ?do you think a woman can really squirt cum? i dont .research doesnt know

Health Guru
Some woman can have a female ejaculation it's not made up of urine even though it comes out from her urethra it comes from a gland just below her bladder and just for the record females do not cum they orgasm and they can have female ejaculation (squirt)

i didnt say women cum i said they cant squirt cum. i think there no such thing as women ejaculation and your right the right term is orgasm. show me iwhere in the medical field that women defintlly can orgasm or [squirt] out side the vagina can you do this?

It's not the duty of others to inform ignorant fools of scientific facts, but honestly the problem is most likely just that you cannot please a woman in any way, and if you are a woman, that's even more sad. Go get informed, you are an able bodied human.