Hello everyone! ok i want to clear this up! a bunch of guys are trying to tell me that the girls who can squirt during an orgasm is their cum!? but is it really just urine? can anyone really do that or does anyone know what it really is? It's usually played on porns and people have misconceptions about it and i need to know Thanks

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm not sure about that one! orgasms do feel for some girls that they have to pee but to actually do it? I've never heard of it.. but I have lied once or twice about one. hahaha good luck on finding out yo!

It's called female ejaculation and it actually is not urine. Read about it on wikipedia :

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_ejaculation[/url]

Good question! I was interested in this a while back so I looked it up and even read scientific papers about it. 

From what I read at the time, I got the impression that "squirting" or female ejaculation can actually be two different things. Yes, like you say, the female orgasm can trigger a kind of stress incontinence known as coital incontinence. So it really can just be urine. In other women though, the fluid comes from the female prostate and it might have some urine, but also a distinct other fluid. It can actually be hard to tell where the fluid comes from, so women who experience female ejaculation might not know themselves. 

it's actually famale cum. itz awsum....

The commies want to steal our precious Female Ejaculation fluids!

Oh, too old a joke?

It's not awesome, it's a biological act, a bodily fluid, and quite messy and a pain to clean up too.

Note that in pornos it's known to be urine. When you think about how many hours were cut, even assume that the likelihood of having a scene cut with squirting is lesser, the volume of fluid coming out is pretty high. Add to that the level of popularity the act currently holds, and there's a recipe for faking it [clear urine, lots of water] if I ever saw one.

Well hell, i'm a girl and I still find this odd.

Sorry darlin, but it's real. I am 38 and it didn't start happening for me until I turned 35. The first time it scared me because I thought I had peed I was so wet, but it didn't taste like it or smell like it. I did some research and then made myself do it again so I could see for myself.

Yes, it does make for a very wet experience in the bedroom but the intensity of a squirting orgasm is incredible and better than regular orgasms for me. Thank God my husband loves it!

This did not happen to me until I met the love of my life. I can pee before sex & completely empty my bladder but then squirt multiple times & for long periods each time. It completely soaks the bed & squirts on my man's short. He then lifts his hands & it's dripping down his hands & off all his fingers on both hands. I could not believe it the first time it happened. He's the only guy that can do this for me & it has only been with the use of his fingers. I can have non-squirting orgasms with him but it takes hard stimulation close to the opening of my vagina. It's not pee. It can sometimes have traces of it since it comes from a gland that is located inside the Urethra. Read "Sex with the Lights On" This book explains everything.

Yes buddies,
I also experienced this squirting orgasm, during my last few months of first pregnancy, never again.
It's actually a mind-blowing orgasm which squeeze out your sole and darken your eyes while occurs. every woman should experience it.
I used to squirt like jet of long-hold urination and hit my hubby's forehead.

nowadays he does at the best of him but can't repeat.

Ramilla

I was lucky enough to find a g-spot gusher who taught me the ropes as we became close lovers. Wow, it's not pee, it's g-spot female cum. Together we explored her female physiology with spectacular results. I've never been this close to a woman. She feels good, I feel better, just be ready with lots of towels.

BobVegas wrote:

It's urine, chicks pee themselves very easily. they don't appear to have the bladder control of males. Everyone would know a girl who pee'd herself when she had to wait in line at a toilet or pee'd herself laughing.

Same thing can happen with orgasms.

You aren't very bright, and you seem pretty sexist.
I have great bladder control, thanks for generalizing.
It's not urine, it's a secretion from the Skenes gland inside the vagina.

It is most definitely real ... and certainly not urine. Anyone who tells you otherwise is sexually inexperienced. I made love to a yummy friend yesterday who came 5 times and wet everything ... me, the bed, herself. I think most don't think it true because they have never experienced it .. the orgasms are intense. Most don't understand it because it takes some very specific techniques to find the gspot, manipulate it ... and get her off. And not every woman can achieve this. I have heard some have more luck with this when they get older?? The technique to get her off this way is very aggressive ... rough even .... gentle loving won't do it :-)

I was with someone recently and she must have squirted 5 times in the 40 minute session,this was the first time we were together.The first couple of times my mouth was down there and to be honest it didn't have much of a taste. I am on here to find out what I was swallowing and was wondering if these were orgasms or what? When my fingers were in her,it seemed like she could almost force them out with a muscle,in fact she did that with my penis. I have never been with a woman before who has done this and was wondering what % of women can squist

8-|

Some of You people are acting like idiots.. I see woman saying they smelled their sheets after "squirting", and it did not smell like urine? OMG!! First off, Thats just effing nasty to smell that, secondly, It isn't going to smell like urine b/c you have secreted enough fluids around the urethra, which takes away from the usual urine smell. Now I have watched many videos, seen woman do it in person, and seen exactly where it comes from. (on top of being a healthcare worker, and did massive research on this subject) The "squirting" comes from the urethra, and the only thing that can possibly come from there, is urine. So it is urine. Let me explain, a females does have an intense organism when this happens, and it forces certain muscles around the bladder to push it, hard and fast, and gives it that effect. This is not an opinion, this is a medical fact..