I've been practicing and teaching other people karate for almost a decade now. Since my dojo is not big enough anymore, I decide to move it to a new location. My girlfriend is a massage therapist, so we thought of putting portable massage table in a small separate room. She could practice there and it would really do well to some of my students. How heavy portable massage tables are? Does it have to do anything with its quality?

It all depends. On the market, there are many different types of tables. There are light and heavy ones, but the price depends on the brand, not the heaviness. Oakworks, Custom Craftworks, Astra Lite, Stronglite are just some of the most known manufacturers of massage tables, including portable types, too. If you need something light so that you can freely move it, know that light table must not be over 30 pounds. The price is around 300 dollars.