I have been feeling really terrible for around 4 months. I have alot of horrible symptoms which seem to be getting worse and I really cannot cope feeling like this. I have been to the docs, had every blood test possible and they have all come back normal, had 2 ecgs which shows I have right bundle branch block in my heart but apparently alot of people have and its nothing to worry about according to the doctor! Docs keep saying its depression and im on 10mg of amitripyline but this seems to have no effect on me I still feel the same but I have continued to take it. I do suffer from anxiety so this doesnt help and its gotten worse since feeling like this. Seen a few docs one of them thinks its ME and is referring me to a clinic.

here is a list of my symptoms
Heavy head especially in the mornings
Pressure in my head,ears and neck- this is worse apon standing up
head feels unbalanced at times and feeling like im moving up and down inside my body
balance problems, feel like a force is pushing me.
Very heavy feeling in my body feels like increased gravity is pulling me down to the floor, this gets so bad its very scary and I can barely walk.
weak and shaky legs
numbness in hands
tremors
chest pain and stomach pain
lack of co- ordination
tingling all over body and burning sensations
feel the cold easily
back ache and sore shoulders
fatique but I sleep ok.
Fast heartbeat and I can feel heart beat most of time but this could be due to anxiety.

List could go on, I feel like this 24/7 and the only time I feel good is if i lie down or asleep!
I have had to quit my job as I cannot work feeling like this.
Any1 have any ideas what it could be?!!!!

Have you been checked for Multiple Sclerosis? My mother had it and reported very similar symptoms. Hope you feel better soon! :)

Did u find any answers

How r u feeling now, and what has been the diagnosis ?
Please respond

Hello, I have the same symptoms...did you find out what is causing them? Please answer!

Hey, you have "Anxiety Disorder". I have and feel the same way you feel. I was diagnosed with anxiety back in 2001. They put me on Effexor, however, the cure (medicine) is a lot worse than my symptoms. Pray to God for healing for He is the only one that can fix your situation. Blessings for you.

See if this works

yes it definately sounds like anxiety - i have suffered same symptoms and more of this horrible condition for 5 years or so - i have learned to try and accept and live with it , i have also been to doctor and had every test under the sun and the same comes back every time "ANXIETY DISORDER" ........ What a horrible condition to have and the symptoms are very real but you are not alone ......... Try and get some exercise it does help

In 1999, I was diagnosed with Nasal Pharyngeal Carcinoma. My symptoms leading up to this diagnosis mirrors those which you listed. It took Medical doctors 20months before they convinced me that I was making up the symptoms and/or were insane. I checked into a "Ward" of the hospital for a full Psych evaluation and the Neurologist found a massive tumor in between my ears, behind my nose and at the top of my throat. I would suggest you see an ENT doctor, mri of the throat and sinus.

i also suufer the same issue .I had go to hospital and diagnose that i have MS . Now i am taking treatement and alright

have you been tested for lyme disease?even if you did and came back
negative...have it done again.

Listen. im 30 and have 90% syptoms as u plus severe long and short memory problems and some +-. i am suffering for my whole life. I used anxiety, depression and some other mental meds and every kind of meds. Felt better but not cured. The only thing that makes me feel good is to lie down or asleep or a massage of head and neck and soft but heavy punches on my head which shakes my head releifs me alot. Today i tested my cholestol and triglycrides. Cholestol was normal but triglycerides were more than 200 i.e 254. then i searched the web and found some useful info. here i share it with you. http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/atherosclerosis http://www.brain-aneurysm.com/cad.html

Your symptoms are the closest to mine that I have found so far. The only difference is that I also have shortness of breath and I am numb all over mostly on my left side and my face although when it rains a lot of it goes away but then comes right back and when the weather changes it's vice versa or if I drink green tea it helps some. I have had two mri'S ON my brain one on my neck an echo on my heart, cat scan on my lungs, stress test chest xrays, blood work, emg, and a ekg every thing turned out normal except for the ekg which found out I have a left bundle block which I was also told it was nothing to worry about because my stress test came back normal. It seems like memory is messing up too but that might be the anxiety. This is something that has been going on for couple of years and it all started when I took a few bc powders and chuged it with mountain Dew. I have the same kinda unbalanced and heaviness in my head and arms as you explained when I do something physical sometimes it lingers and sometimes it just stays for a while but the numbness is just always there. Any body else have any ideas

@ohioryan77....im also suffering from same symptoms you guys are going through...maybe the only different is time, i have been suffering in this condition for almost two years now...i went through various diagnosis but all came out fine. doc told me to rest and try to relax and things is going to be better

now a doctor is needed to review this discussion. i think its sinusitis.