This post is an extension of the

Are large areola's unattractive for men? thread.

Please continue posting within this thread.

I like large areolas.
No problem with it. Think they're sexy.

I am a 21 year old female. I am a 38 D (or sometimes DD depending on the bra). I have HUGE areolas. They are 3 1/2 inches in length and 2 1/2 inches in width (so they're ovals). I am a straight female so I know I am not really meant to reply to the question, I just have been thinking about for a long time. I have looked up surgery online and bleaching (which doesn't even work). I have heard and read so many hurtful things that both men and women (who are showing off) have said about big areolas. I personally do not mind them on other women, but I hate mine. They are out of proportion and ugly. I hate reading on here women complaining about 2" areolas! Mine are so much bigger and it kills me that ones that are significantly smaller than mine are disliked. I actually don't like anything about my body so I guess I'll never catch a break.

I think large areolae, including those 3.5 inches across, are very attractive and I prefer them to small areolae. Oh, for the variety of Mother Nature, wouldn't breasts be boring if they all looked the same.

I am 33 and have always had size d breats. My areolas are dark and about three inches across my nipples are semi out and I have never had a problem. I have had no complaints. Men seem to enjoy them when I was active and now my husband prefers i sleep topless so he can enjoy them regularly. so ladies with large areolas be proud at least with out a shirt on when standing beside a man you will be able to tell the difference

I wear a 38D (slightly sagging) and have large areolas, approx 3.5" across. I'm 19, 5'2" tall, 26" waist, 34" around the hips, athletic build. I'm very self conscious about my breast and how men will react once my bra comes off. I recently began an intimate relationship with a white guy (my first ever) and its extremly embarrassing :'(

I also wear a 38D. I'm 22, and I have had a love-hate relationship with my breasts since puberty. My breasts sprouted when I was 12 and grew steadily til I halfway through high school. They were fine at that point, even though my areolae were about 3" in diameter on full C breasts. Still big but I didn't mind it so much. I've gained some weight and now I'm up a cup size and a full inch in my areolae! I had no idea they could grow that much. o.O They're pretty dark too--like a medium to walnut brown. Will they shrink at all when I lose the extra weight? I'm extremely self conscious about them. The last guy I dated seemed to love them but I found out later that he was disgusted by them when he first saw them, he just didn't want to hurt my feelings. That did wonders for my self-esteem, as you can see. and it doesn't really help that I recently found out my boyfriend (who doesnt know) really isn't fond of large areolae. I don't think he'd be cruel about it because he's not really the shallow type, but it'd be pretty mortifying for me. Help? :-(

Many/most men find large areola to be extremely sexy. This is not surprising since large areola are a sexual feature unique to women. In fact, there are porn sites devoted to men who find women with this attribute particularly appealing.

I'm one of those men who find large, dark areola extremely sexy, particularly if they cover the whole front of a woman's breasts. To me they're a very strong sexual feature of a woman and my ideal woman would have enormous areola even if her breasts are more modest in size.

I'd suggest any woman with large areola should be delighted with this feature. Chances are, they're one of the factors that attracted the men in your life. It's sexual selection at work.

To the young woman with the small breast & large areola you need to get something thru your head right now. that is any man that will ever be able to sexually please and appreciate a woman will love the way your breasts are. You cannot waste the rest of your life letting people damage you that are f______ stupid this would include your family members. They sound like a brunch of drunken idiots or have some kind of mental health problems. Believe me the problem is not yours. I would have to believe that you are quite young and no nothing of the world. You need to forget what re****s have told you about your breasts. NOW HERE THIS YOUR SMALL BREASTS W/ LARGE AREOLA & HOPEFULLY LARGE NIPPLES ARE A STAND OUT YOU HAVE UNDEVELOPED SEXUALITY THAT YOU NEED TO LEARN TO EMBRACE!! THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL BY COMPARISON TO SMALL AREOLA THAT YOU THINK YOU ARE THE SEXUAL ODDITY. WHEN IN FACT YOU ARE THE BLESSED ONE AND YOU SIMPLY DON"T UNDERSTAND THIS YET. YOU TRULY ARE THE SEXUAL GODDESSES ON THE PLANET HIGHLY PRIZED AND HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER. YOU CANNOT ALLOW THE STUPID LITTLE BOYS THAT YOU MAY HAVE COME INTO CONTACT WITH SWAY YOU FROM THIS POSITION WITH STUPID INSULTS AS THEY ARE NOTHING BUT LITTLE BOYS. DO NOT THINK ABOUT DOING SOMETHING REALLY STUPID AND ALTERING YOUR BODY IN ANY WAY. DO YOU THINK THAT ANYONE BUT AN id**t WILL LIKE IF YOU GET STUPID SILICONE IMPLANTS. REALLY ARE BAGS OF SILICONE IN A WOMANS BODY BETTER THAN WHAT YOU ARE BORN WITH NO. PLEASE UNDERSTAND TO THE LADIES THAT NEEDED RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY BABY YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL YOU MADE IT THRU HELL AS DID MY MOTHER AND YOU WILL FOREVER BE LOVED THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU. TO THE WOMAN IN HER THIRTIES YOU SHOULD HAVE COME TO REALIZE THIS BY NOW SO MAYBE INSTEAD OF BLEACHING AND SURGERY SEEK SOME HELP WITH SELF ESTEEM PLEASE!!!! YOU NEED GUIDANCE TO STEER YOU IN THE DIRECTION OF A POSITIVE BODY SELF IMAGE. WHY DON"T YOU START A SUPPORT GROUP OF YOUR OWN WITH WOMEN LIKE YOUR SELF SMALL BREASTS LARGE AREOLA. TO THE WOMAN THAT THREW THE PITY PARTY LIKE DON"T BE SAD THAT YOUR BREASTS ARE UGLY YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN THIS YOUNG WOMANS FAMILY OF IDIOTS KEEP YOUR SORRY TWO CENTS TO YOURSELF. LOOK FOR THE FAMOUS WOMEN IN HISTORY WITH BEASTS THE SAME AS YOURS LOOK AT WORKS OF ART AND LEARN TO SEE WHAT WAS PRIZED BY THE GREAT ARTIST PAST AND PRESENT. YOU KNOW THEY WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE WAY THAT YOUR BREAST LOOK IN A DRAWING CLASS!!!!!!! AND FINALLY IF SOME BOY EVER TELLS YOU THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOUR BODY REMEMBER THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR BODY BUT THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS PERSONS MIND CAN YO DIG IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just turned 17 years old, I wear a size 36 DD and am nearly into a DDD. My areola's are slightly larger the size of an acetaminophen bottle cap (tylenol) pill bottle. The aerolas and nipples are a light, rosy pink.
I have never gotten sexually active with anyone because I am very self-conscious about the way my chest looks.
Is this normal or is my chest weird?

Ok, so I previously submitted a post as a guest but it is taking too long to go through so I made an account.
I just turned 17, and I have wear a 36 DD or DDD depending on the bra.
My areolas are slightly bigger than an acetaminophen bottle cap (tylenol) pill bottle. My areolas and nipples are a light rosy, pink.
I have never allowed myself to get sexually active with anyone because I am very self conscious about my chest.
I am currently with someone and lately things have gotten kind of serious.
This is making me reluctant to take things to the next step because I'm worried my chest looks weird.
Are my areolas disproportionate to my chest cause they look huge

ChelleW wrote:

You're stressing over something that isn't even a problem yet.
I bet your guy will love you just the way you are.
I never met a breast I didn't like :roll:

If a guy is critical of your body, he's not your lover, he's a user :evil:

Areolas come in all different sizes and colors and they're all beautiful when they're attached to the girl you love. :D

If it makes you feel any better, he's probably worried about what you will think of his penis too. :o

Okay. So I'm 19 and my areolas are like 4" in diameter. Before I got pregnant I had a 34 C with areolas about 2" in diameter and they were pink and nice, and my boobs were perky. When I got pregnant though, they turned to a slighlty dark brown and grew 2" and my boobs are now a 38 D/DD (depending on the bra) and slightly saggy from getting so big. I use to not have a huge problem with my breasts, but now I hate them. I won't let my husband see me without a bra/shirt on because I am so self conscious about them. I also feel like I'm disproportioned because my waist is like 19" and my hips are only 29" around, so I'm a pretty small person with huge boobs. I want to have a breast lift and areola reduction because everytime I look at my boobs in the mirror it makes me want to kill myself because in my mind, they look disgusting. I've looked at pictures of other women with large areolae to see if it would make my confidence any better but on them it doesn't seem so gross, only on me. My husband says he doesn't mind them, but I don't believe him. :-(

If there's one thing we can conclude from this thread, it's that this is a popular topic that will continue to be debated for years and years. Another is that what each of us considers "large areolas" varries from person to person.  I've heard women claim that their's are the size of a pop can bottom, a toonie, about 2 inches, 3.5 inches, etc.   I think it varries based upon your breast size, which can vary with body type.

Frankly, I think we'd get the same varriation if we asked "I have a large penis. Do women prefer large cocks or not?"  There is no answer, but everyone has an opinion, because we all have differing ideas of what "a large penis" means.

I'm reminded of the old adage about the size of a woman's breast being like a cocktail glass, One is too few, more than two is two many; anything more than  a mouthful is a waste.... ;-)

;-) ive always found large aoreolas extemlly  sexy. it really turns me up a notch. i need to play with them for long periods.