So here is what happened! Around 11 I ejactulated, wiped it off, changed my boxers and urinated about 2 or 3 times afterwards. Then around maybe 2 or 3 I had sex with my girlfriend. Here is the problem. I NEVER EJACULATED. I was wearing a condom, but there was a small dot of a clear liquid on the outside of the condom a little futher back then the tip of my penis. Now the first time i noticed the substance i wiped it off, and then about 2 minutes later when i pulled out it was in the SAME exact spot as last time! There was no hole or rip that I could see with the naked eye, so I am wondering if the precum could have seeped out of a microscopic hole?? Or what could the liquid be!? I am just absolutely worried. Now, this happened about 3 weeks ago. It is around her due date for her period and she said that 4days ago she had cramps two days in a row and the past 2 days she has seemed very hormonal if you ask me! I am just worried. Am I overreacting? Could she be pregnant? What could the liquid be? PLEASE HELP!

okay so this is pretty confusing, but i'll try to help.. so the liquid you could be seeing is possibly from your girlfriend. Because if anything , i'm pretty sure you would see the hole in the condom. For future references - if you're unsure of a broken condom (before you put on the condom) blow it up like a balloon (sounds silly, i know) but if any air seeps out, you would know. And as for your girlfriend, it sounds just like me when i'm about to have your period.

scaredas wrote:

lucky11 wrote:

Haha, thank you! I have just one more question!

lucky11 wrote:

scaredas wrote:

lucky11 wrote:

yea, go on..

scaredas wrote:

lucky11 wrote:

scaredas wrote:

lucky11 wrote:

yea, go on..

With the whole precum part. Say it was Precum, what are the chances of that getting her pergnant? Again i urinated 2 or 3 times after i ejaculated!

if the condom WAS broken chances are slim probably (1-4%). However, if the condom wasn't broken chances are slimmer . But reading over the internet, it's not likely to get pregnant from precum but it is still possible. Even with urinating a few times before will kill out the precum and sperm in your uretha. So very, very slim - unless condom is broken.