Unfortunately, my little son has been diagnosed with hydronephrosis last week. I did not know much about this condition, all I knew was that he had a lot of urinary problems and all of that resulted with this diagnose. I wonder, how long does this condition last. I mean, what are our options now?

Well, I have to tell you that your child probably had some problems from the birth and they all culminated with this diagnose. It might be possible to deal with this if the underlying condition is removed, If not, there is always an operation as a possible solution. So, this illness could be dealt with.

I believe that you have been talking with your doctors and that they have explained you that hydronephrosis  is usually consequence of some other condition. And this condition is usually monitored and treated. Of course the treatment depends on the cause of the hydronephrosis.

Your son is most likely born with some issue which needs to be treated as soon as possible. Although surgery is one of the options it doesn’t necessarily needs to be so serious. I hope that you will manage to resolve your son’s problems and that everything will be fine.

After treating the cause of the hydronephrosis this condition should go as well on its own. Good luck and I hope everything is going to turn out just fine.