Hello everyone. It seems that my sister was diagnosed with myocardial infraction. She was not scared at all, but when doctors told her that this diagnose could be acute, she got scared. I understand her, because I would be scared as well. But I didn't know that myocardial infraction could be acute. It seemed impossible to me. So, can you tell me can myocardial infraction be acute and if it can be, what are the treatment options for it?

What are the best treatment options? Medications or some good natural remedies that you can recommend me? Thank you. 

Hello there. Look, here is what I can tell you about this.

Myocardial infarction is also called acute myocardial infarction and it is commonly known as a heart attack. It usually occurs when flow stops to a part of the heart causing damage to your heart muscle. The most common symptom that you can feel is chest pain or discomfort. You can feel it in your shoulders, hands, legs, etc. Often it is in the center or left side of the chest and lasts for more than a few minutes. Treatment options will depend on your underlying cause of this problem. It is hard to tell without knowing your health condition.

Hello everyone. It can be acute. About the treatment, there are so many ways but I think that the first and the main goal for healthcare professionals in management of acute myocardial infarction is to diagnose the condition in a very rapid manner. Sometimes it is very hard to understand it and to diagnose it, but of course with good medical help you can do it. There is so called initial therapy for acute MI and it is very good, it is very helpful. But of course, there are some other ways as coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgery. Good luck.

I forgot to tell you - you should not play with this condition. It is very serious and you need to treat it if it is acute. Management of a patient with acute myocardial infarction is a medical emergency and I believe that all doctors and all heart patients know this.. I think that doctors usually check it with ECG as well. It is very important. After ECG they will set a proper treatment for you. There are so many ways of the treatment and I believe that your doctor will give you some medications first, that you should combine with some good diet program. Tell her to visit doctor. 

Hey. I totally agree with your posts. I just wanted to add this about ECG but I can see that you already add it to this new post. It definitely can be acute and that is why it needs to be treated. For now my aunt is treating it very successfully and without having any problems. I think that they found out about this very soon and that is why they gave only medications to her. But if you leave it pretending that it is nothing serious, I think that you can have severe effects on your health.

It is hard to tell you more about this since no one of us doesn’t know does she have problems with it or not. She doesn’t know. That is why you need to find the way to take her to the doctor.

About the symptoms I am sure that they are pretty much the same like for every other diagnosis – for example, you can have fever, dizziness, chest pain, stomach pain, you feel like you are going to faint, etc. Those are all possible symptoms of it. About the treatment options I believe that the only solutions are medications and in some harder cases – surgery.

Hi. Sure it can. It is actually ischemic heart disease and it can be very, very problematic. Look this disease remains as the most common cause of death in some parts of the world. There are so many various manifestations and acute myocardial infarction continues to present a particular challenge to whole – world emergency health services. This diagnose requires the immediate treatment. Treatment will depend on the condition. Sometimes, it can be treated with regular medications, while sometimes this problem requires the surgery. Critical myocardial ischemia can occur as a result of increased myocardial metabolic demand, decreased delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the myocardium via the coronary circulation, or both.