Hello, folks. I have been diagnosed with congenital hydronephrosis. I was all right, but lately I have been experiencing some pain. I would like to know how to make this pain to go away. I would appreciate if someone could tell me something more about this. Thank you for replying to my post.

Hi, there. Congenital hydronephrosis is a condition that appears on birth. I think there is no cure for this. You should consult about surgery. You can also try with painkillers or spasmolytics. I am not an expert, so I cannot give you precise answers. If you find out something more, please let me know. I hope everything will be all right. Good luck! Bye!

Hello there,

Since you are aware what is congenital hydronephrosis you are probably aware that everything regards to your condition needs a doctor consultation.

If you are experiencing severe pain than you need stronger painkillers and for these you will probably need a prescription so it is best to pay him a visit and find out what is the best option in this case.

If you have been determined with the severity of the obstruction than you probably don’t need surgery or at least I believe that your doctor would have suggested it by now.

Also if you notice any other changes regarding your urinary tract you should inform your doctor as well. I hope that stronger painkillers will be helpful.