I had my last depo provera shot last spring in March and now it is January. wanted to know how long it would take to become fully fertile after coming off the shot becuz the depo shot in march lasted 3 months which would be june or july so ts only really been 5 or 6 months since its only really been 5 or 6 months since then and i the last time i remember then and i the last time i remember having a period was in november but i had 2 periods that month and then another late december and i have yet to have one in january so i think i am irregular so is my feritlity high and will most likely not have a period this month? having a period was in november but had 2 periods that month and then another late december and i have yet to have one in january so i think i am rregular so is my feritlity high and wil most likely not have a period this month?

Hi! After the last shot of Depo Provera, it can take over 6 months for the drug to leave the body. The fact that a woman should receive the shot every three months does not mean that fertility can be restored within 3 months. The average (I read it on the net) is at least 18 months before they can conceive.

Hello. I have a question so my mom gives me my birth control and she messed up on the date so i think my depo was about three months late . Do i have any chance of getting pregnant between the time i didnt get my shot?