i had 1 depo injection, its the first time i ever used it, i was due for another on january 14th. I didnt have my period for two months while on the enjection but got it in the last month, they have been regular ever since. my parnter and i have been trying for a baby but im still not pregnant, how long will it take before i can have a baby??? 

I'm on Depo and I read somewhere that it might take 3-6 months after your last shot to be able to become pregnant. That is if you stop taking the shot.

it could take a while but you've only had one injection you should be fine just drink lots of water & eat lots of raw veggies , as well as drink vegetable juice , i hope this helpped , good luck TTC

thankyou for your advive i hope it works :)

thankyou for your help i hope i am able to have a baby soon :)

I started depo when I was 16 and I am now 19 I was suppose to get my shot last month and didn't and I have to have my period to this day me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex since last month and im scared I might be pregnant and I'm also to scared to do a test how long does it take to get pregnant after being off depo for a month ?